Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 11

             Hormones anyone? Cause I have plenty to spare…. My poor amazing husband deserves a pat on the back, and a beer with a lime; which the baby is the size of (I know I said no fruit references). When I think of baby at lime size I actually think of 007 for N64, and he has these little motions sensor bombs that stuck to the wall…and they were about the size of... a lime….but guessing the size of an animated bomb isn’t a very accurate measurement/visual of the baby’s size. If I had a craving at this point, I would have to say it’s watermelon; I have eaten a ton of watermelon in the last week. Still tired, but then again I still have a couple of weeks until I am out of the first trimester.
 

Another thing that is slightly new this week, sleep has escaped me. Whether is be weird dreams, horrible leg cramps, peeing, sweating, or the inability to get comfortable because I can't sleep on my stomach...something has had me tossing and turning all week.

In the good new department, I invested in two belly bands, or more like belly sleeves. so I am able to wear pants, and pants are awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment