Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 10

I might as well keep all (all two) of you informed on my progress. I'm thinking of turning it into some quasi messed up pregnancy calendar. Maybe sometime in the far away future someone will discover it for a good chuckle. Well, on to Week 10:

MHL (miniature humanoid life form) will be considered a fetus by the end of the week, and weighs as much as two 22 Win Mag TNT Green ammo, and is about as long as one and a half bullets. These particular bullets are also lead free… for baby’s safety. While MHL is relatively small, it is growing rather rapidly. It's growing eyelids and getting less "webby" and more baby. It's also starting to form boy or girl parts, though we wont know which until 20 weeks.

 I am starting to look more actually pregnant and less suspiciously fat. I am still tired, ALL THE TIME. Three more weeks and hopefully magical energy will appear… I am skeptical… Most of my other symptoms are gone... for now *knock on wood*.....

No comments:

Post a Comment